- Seven step process to achieving your goals from Harvard Business Review: Basic steps to make your 2012 resolutions come to fruition.
- The basics of the W plot by Kathleen Wall: Very helpful post that de-mystifies the W plot.
- Do or do not: A note on trying by Shelli Johnson: Love that my favorite Yoda quotation is used. In the epic battle between “trying to do something” and “doing something”, doing always wins.
- Shit Girls Say: An Tumblr full of awesomeness. Quotations galore, all by women and for everyone.
- The pure joy of writing: “In the past year and half or so, I have gone through a change as a writer – a huge one. I like to picture my self as a caterpillar previously – not unlike the loopy one in Alice in Wonderland – who underwent a transformation into a writing butterfly.”
It’s Friday. And it’s time for another installment of the Friday Five.